BzzAgent is this handy-dandy little site that acts as a catalyst between everyday people like you and me, and big companies that want to know our opinions. Think of it as focus groups in the digital-social age.
Only with these “focus groups,” you don’t have to drive somewhere, and sit in a bland, boring office all day.
Here’s the scoop:
1. Sign up on their site: www.bzzagent.com
2. Fill out short, sweet (really. as in 2 mins or less) surveys to let them know your demographic info so they can match you to the best campaigns
3. Accept an invite to a campaign that interests you
4. Receive your free “Bzz Kit” in the mail
5. Test out the product(s)
6. Use BzzAgent’s website to share your excitement/results with posts to your Facebook wall, Twitter, blog, written or video reviews, and “BzzReports,” which basically inform BzzAgent and the hosting company of the types of offline conversations you have with people about the product.
7. You receive “My Points” for these submissions, which you can redeem for gift cards, discounts, etc - but, in my opinion, the REAL prize is getting fantastic stuff to try for free. :)
See - easy, isn’t it?
And let me tell you - when I signed up, I wasn’t sure if it was legit. There are lots of companies out there that say they do samplings and give things out for free, but I have yet to meet any that are of the same caliber as BzzAgent.
I’ve been a member of BzzAgent since 2009, and I’ve had a lot of campaigns. I’m not rich, so they’re not looking to dig into me or my friends’ pockets - I just talk a lot. Some might say I’m an over-sharer. But I think that’s the key. ;)
So this is my intro to BzzAgent. I might post more in-depth info about its inner-workings for those who are curiouser and curiouser, but that’ll have to wait for another time… ;)